Before reinventing himself as a management consultant and coach, Mike Eldon led IT vendor organisations responsible for managing major private and public sector ICT projects. He facilitates retreats and other events to enhance the effectiveness of boards of directors and other leaders and their teams. His core areas of specialisation include strategic and people management, change management, culture transformation, project and performance management, and executive coaching. He works extensively with the World Bank on development consultancies, and is a director of several organisations as well as being the chairman of the council of KCA University. He is the author of Kenyans, Yes we can! and for ten years he has been writing a column in Business Daily.
Who We Are
The DEPOT is a capacity-building and training facility, a human resource development consultancy with wide experience in programmes related to culture transformation, strategic planning, institutional development and team building. It is an experience that develops a new sense of power and optimism.
- Recruiting Talent20th August 2017 - 9:18 pm
- Executive Coaching20th August 2017 - 9:16 pm
- Stimulating Creativity & Innovation20th August 2017 - 9:13 pm
- Performance Management20th August 2017 - 9:12 pm
- Retreats/Symposia2nd December 2016 - 3:09 pm
- Strategy Development & Implementation2nd December 2016 - 3:06 pm
- Change Management2nd December 2016 - 2:43 pm
- Culture Transformation2nd December 2016 - 2:42 pm